Friday, December 5, 2008

W/O Sight:

W/O Sight:

If I didn't have to see her sick
If I didn't have to see her cry
If I didn't have to see her die...
If I didn't see

Where would the world be

If I couldn't see you throw your life away
If I couldn't see you fall to the ground...
I couldn't help you back up
If I didn't see your heart getting ripped out...
I couldn't help you patch things back together


If I couldn’t see war, death, rape, violence, and blood shed
If I only saw love and piece
If I only saw perfection
And never saw imperfections

Where would I be?? What would be my purpose?

Who would I help who would I support.

1 comment:

Hirushi said...

Did you write this yourself? I'll assume you did, because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't steal it from elsewhere. It's pretty long, but good, and very well written.