skip to main | skip to sidebar

Princess

Friday, December 19, 2008

SONGZ

These songs are a mirror of my emotion:

*I wanna be: http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/2684647-I-Wanna-Be-Chris-Brown
*Brown Skin: http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/811297-India-Arie-Brown-Skin
*One Song Glory: http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/30888-one-song-glory-RENT
*His eyes are on the Sparrow: http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/1493647-Lauryn-Hill-His-Eye-Is-On-The-Sparrow-Instrumental-

I write sins not Tragedies: http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/20920-Panic-At-The-Disco-I-Write-Sins-Not-Tragedies

*Nine in the Afternoon: http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/2456955-Panic-at-the-Disco-Nine-in-the-Afternoon

*Time to Dance:http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/1140069-Panic-At-The-Disco-Time-To-Dance
Posted by awaada at 9:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ▼  December (20)
      • beauty gets attention; but personality captures th...
      • 1 sT3p aHe@d... (below boiling/above freezing)
      • mind filtration
      • SONGZ
      • ?Have u ever?
      • june 3rd
      • rent remix
      • time 2 l3t go
      • Jumbles
      • **wOw**
      • Pl@y sTuPid 4Ct DUMB!
      • >>>...ME...<<<
      • No title
      • First---->Last
      • heaven b4 hell...wishing 4 heaven
      • DARKNESS ---> light
      • W/O anyone
      • W/O Sight:
      • W/O Heart:1
      • W/O Wake=Death

About Me

My photo
awaada
Age:18 Birthed: 08/09/90 Occupation:Student
View my complete profile