skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Princess
Monday, December 8, 2008
W/O anyone
Can only hide so much
I will crash
I try to let go like before
When I used to cry
Scream
to let out emotion
but now i feel nothing
mostly because i have nothin
or
no one
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(20)
▼
December
(20)
beauty gets attention; but personality captures th...
1 sT3p aHe@d... (below boiling/above freezing)
mind filtration
SONGZ
?Have u ever?
june 3rd
rent remix
time 2 l3t go
Jumbles
**wOw**
Pl@y sTuPid 4Ct DUMB!
>>>...ME...<<<
No title
First---->Last
heaven b4 hell...wishing 4 heaven
DARKNESS ---> light
W/O anyone
W/O Sight:
W/O Heart:1
W/O Wake=Death
About Me
awaada
Age:18 Birthed: 08/09/90 Occupation:Student
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment